Thursday, December 2, 2010

Today is my grandma's birthday! I can't wait till I leave daycare so I can call her and sing her Happy Birthday. It sounds a lot like Bahbahbahbah when I sing it though. I woke up better for mommy today. She did seem a little upset when I surprised her during diaper changing time though. I'm not really sure what that was all about. Last night mommy put a Santa hat on me and went on and on about how cute I was...I tell you what, I must be something else because people are always telling me how cute I am. We saw Mrs. Tina McGough in Walmart last night and she told me like 50 times! At least I think it was that many, I can't count yet. Oh, well. I have to get back to playing now, it's my last day with these friends I'll be going to my new daycare Monday. XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Aunt Jennie loves you SO much, Ethan and I agree with Ms. Tina. You are one handsome lil' dude!

    I bet Grandma loved your singing. Maybe you and Benjamin can do a duet! Mommy & I would definitely love that!

    And don't worry about dippie time! Surprises make it interesting. :)

    Love you and can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers